You Have Questions?

Call or text:

980-322-5043

Feedback from previous customers

Feel free to leave comments.

Negative or Positive? All good! -As long as it's true

Appreciate your effort and time!

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Michelle F. (Tuesday, January 17 17 10:52 pm EST)

My husband and I just purchased a home. Before moving in the whole interior needed to be painted. New to the area we didn't know where to start in finding a painter. So I started searching, I had two quotes done before I found these guys. Carlos Glenny and his father came out and right off they were very polite and professional. I'm so glad we went with Carlos and his crew. They were very reasonable with the price and did a fantastic job. I will defiantly be using them for my other projects on my list. Thanks guys for an amazing job.

• John M. Reich (Thursday, July 10 14 10:51 pm EDT)

We recently moved into a newly constructed home in Vermillion, but the 2+ car garage was unpainted. We retained Glenny's Painting to paint the garage ceiling and side walls and they did a terrific
    job at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them! John Reich

• Laura B. (Saturday, October 05 13 12:53 pm EDT)

I'm sitting here watching Father and son do what they do best. "Paint" Great work. They painted my hallway/foyer/stairwell. I love everything about this father and son team. The price was very
    reasonable. They were very professional and nice. I would recommend Glenny's painting. I will be setting my next appointment very soon.

• Ashley (Monday, July 08 13 09:54 am EDT)

Glenny's painting did a great job! They painted my house this past weekend and I must say they do outstanding work at a reasonable price. I will defintely be working with them again in the future
    when its time to do my bedrooms/bathrooms. They were on time, professional and they work hard. I will be highly recommending them to others!

• Nicole (Thursday, April 04 13 01:13 pm EDT)

Carlos did an amazing job on repainting our wood paneling. He cares about his work and it shows.

• Diana Mitchell (Wednesday, February 13 13 12:40 pm EST)

I have had Carlos and his son paint most of the rooms in my home. Each time they come they do an excellent job. I am a perfectionist and with them I have never been disappointed. I am extremely
    pleased with their work and would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

• Becky (Wednesday, May 16 12 08:43 pm EDT)

Carlos and his son did a wonderful job on our house, they showed up on time, worked hard all day and the results were awesome at day's end. The price was very reasonable and they were both so nice! I
    would highly recommend them!

• Pamala Guthmiller (Saturday, May 05 12 12:56 pm EDT)

We recently had Glenny's Painting & Remodeling come to our house to paint our upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms. The price we paid was remarkable, as well as the job that was done. They were very
    polite, on time and left the place very clean. I felt more than comfortable with them in my house and they will be back to paint our downstairs as soon as I can make a decision on color. I have also
    recommended them to our entire neighborhood!!

• Sheila Reccardi (Tuesday, March 27 12 08:34 am EDT)

Glenny's painting did a great job! They were fast and did exactly what I wanted.

• Jessica Navio (Sunday, March 25 12 12:35 pm EDT)

they are awesome painters. They did a great job. Carlos and his son are very nice.They do good work for a reasonable price

• Red Shirley (Monday, March 19 12 10:45 pm EDT)

Great job and great price! Will def work with them again!

Print Print | Sitemap